Friday 29 November 2013

A Rubbish Week

Hello Frugal Friends.
Not been posting for a little while as I have had a rubbish week. Firstly I put my back out. Don't know what I did differently, but I managed it. I'm usually quite good at not doing things I shouldn't as I have Ankylosing Spondylitus which over the years has nearly disabled me, but of recent years has been better managed (by me!) Then yesterday I had another "episode" similar to earlier in the year when I lost my balance and was very sick and I ended up in hospital. So went to the quacks today and he has referred me to ENT and given me something to take when I am nauseous . So I am doing plenty of hand sewing and sitting around and feeling okay again now. Tomorrow I shall attack all the stuff that I didn't do this week and write a coherent blog (yes, I know that would make a change!)
So until tomorrow folks
Gillx

7 comments:

  1. What a horrible week you've had, hope the weekend is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this. May things heal quickly.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor you, what a rotten time you are having. Get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So relaxing doing hand sewing, so hope you're soon on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes it takes something like this to force us to slow down and take stock. Enjoy your sewing and hope you heal quickly.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for their kind thoughts
    Gillxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. take it easy Gill, don't try and do too much. Enjoy some quiet time xx

    ReplyDelete